HostGator is defined as the internet web hosting companies which have tens of millions of domain names everywhere in the global. Also, HostGator provides offerings for web hosting websites and blogs online and used for buying domain names online. The HostGator offers services in hosting, VPS hosting, dedicated servers and managed WordPress hosting plans. Even HostGator offers a low price for web hosting. So HostGator can be used globally for navigation and user-friendly. Below are the reviews for HostGator global.
Pros and Cons of HostGator
Like every other product and services, each web hosting organizations have their pros and cons. Here are the pros and cons of HostGator that we can find out
- Reliable Hosting: the HostGator can give assurance about web hosting. In any case, if the experience is low, then the amount will be credited to your account.
- Generous money back guarantee: this hosting company offers 45 days money back surety where other companies provide only 30 days guarantee.
- Flexible billing periods: you can choose among monthly and every year billing periods. But longer billing intervals gets you the most cut price.
- No free domain: Like many other hosting companies, HostGator doesn’t offer free domain registration upon signing up.
- Aggressive upselling: you need to check the additional services during the sign-up process. If you aren’t sure about this, try to check and you can add them later if needed.
The HostGator can be the best web hosting company which is reliably fast with stable performance all around the global. Even HostGator performance can be checked by running tests and can also be seen how well does it perform.
HostGator Speed Test Results
Over here the most important factor to be considered is the speed. So the faster is the website then only it helps you in SEO rankings. The test site can be checked through WordPress using the default theme. After this, we can use Pingdom website speed testing tool for running the tests.
HostGator Server Response Time
The content of the website can affect the page time. For instance, if the website has many images, then it will increase the page load time. This might also affect the server’s speed test results. So to check this only, the HostGator has got the tool called Bitcatcha, which works differently than the other website speed testing tools. So Instead of loading the content, the tool tests only the response time of the server. This tool can run tests three times from different locations spread over the world for getting the average response time for each location.
HostGator Customer Support service
This web hosting company is the best customer service in the industry which includes 24/7 phone and live chat support with the email support. So every HostGator customer account is a guarantee with the CEO. So that they can respond fast personally which is assigned to him.
Hope that I have covered all the topics in my article about HostGator Global (.com) Review – Perfect Hosting Solution. Thanks for reading!